Welcome to da Voodoo Shuffle, my own little corner of the internet. As you may have guessed, this will primarily be a World of Warcraft-based blog, with occasional deviations to cover my other goings on.
First, a little about myself. I'm 23 years old and I hail from the state of Pennsylvania. I am currently single, but I have been married for three years and do have a four year old daughter from that marriage. I'm employed by the Commonwealth of PA, working at the Dept. of Transportation where I deal with customers on a daily basis as I work with vehicle registration. My free time is split between: World of Warcraft, spending the limited time I have with my daughter, and my other interests, such as Pokemon (Yes, I'm 23 years old and I play pokemon. Bite me.) and video games in general.
Now that the boring personal introduction is out of the way, let's introduce my World of Warcraft character, Shagrat. I'm a troll hunter on the Turalyon-US realm and in the Decides guild. I've cleared all current content with my guild with the exception of that pesky three-drake Sartharion kill. This has been my first and main character since I started playing back in December of 2007, but I do suffer from a case of altitis as I have 9 characters, including a bank toon on my primary server and four characters (including another 80 hunter) on the Thunderhorn realm. My current project is a shaman to eventually go resto to help out some RL friends.
Well, that's enough of an introduction, got to leave something for this blog to be about,don't I? Please excuse the drab appearance of the site, it'll get prettier in time. I promise :) Stay tuned and I hope you enjoy da Voodoo Shuffle.
Illinois Ekes Keluar Rekor Pegangan Taruhan Olahraga Negara Bagian Baru
Pada Bulan Maret
-
Illinois Gaming Board melaporkan pada hari Kamis pegangan taruhan olahraga
tradisional rekor negara sebesar $ 1,07 miliar untuk bulan Maret,
melanjutkan ...
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment