Alts. Some people hate them, some people love them. Some may have one or two to handle farming of ore, herbs, or leather for their main others still may have an account or two at the 50 character max and still wish they had more space. I personally have a total of 15 characters on two realms. My realm list looks like this:
Turalyon (10)-Turalyon is my home server and the location of all my Horde toons.
Thunderhorn (5)-Rolled a toon here at first to play with some friends who don't even play much anymore, my alts there see very little light. These toons are all Alliance.
Going even further in detail, here is exactly what I have:
Shagrat-Level 80 Troll hunter. My main obviously. I love my hunter and the hunter class itself. He has seen many battles in his time.
Shagbank-Level 7 Troll warrior. My bank alt, and is slated to be levelled here eventually to be my primary ore farmer and DE'er.
Feanor-Level 80 Blood Elf paladin. The second character I ever levelled. I orignally tried tanking with him back in BC but I didn't enjoy it so I switched to healing, which I enjoy more. Dual specs have given me the chance to try out Retribution, which I also happen to enjoy.
Mooverine-Level 23 Tauren druid. This is also high on my 'to level' list because druids are so versatile and they're nice to have, but I can't seem to play him for long without getting bored.
Shagwow-Level 77 Troll shaman. This is my current leveling project. Currently enhancement, he also has restoration as his secondary spec.
Dimeadozen-Level 6 Troll rogue. There seems to be a pattern here with the multiple trolls. Pretty low on the priority list.
Anguine-Level 8 Undead mage. I always wanted to level a mage, but hated how often I have to drink with one. She already has the heirloom shoulder. Once I get enough badges, the staff and double mana-regen trinkets will be next and she'll be the next one levelled after the shaman.
Sintas-Level 8 Troll hunter. Another hunter, #3 to be exact. Why? I have no idea. I share Pikestaff's love of the hunter class.
Aphtae-Level 58 Tauren death knight. Obligatory death knight, actually planning on trying out tanking on this character to see how I like it. Her name is the latin name of the virus that causes mad-cow disease.
Aewen-Level 1 Blood Elf warlock. The warlock class fascinates me and I do want to level one, but I always manage to get bored before I hit level 20.
I could list my Alliance characters as well, but they are rarely played and I have contemplated deleting three of the low level ones and just keeping the 80 hunter and 66 death knight. I enjoy the social interaction the game has to offer and I get bored extremely quickly when I log on and there's no one to talk to. I enjoy the horde but I'm not one of those 'Alliance sucks because they're nothing but little kids' type of people. I like the alliance as well, but no real reason to play one due to the lack of social-type stuff. It's difficult to jump into somewhere you don't know anyone.
The point of this? None really. I tend to go on about nonsensical things most of the time. I think it was just mostly to show off my extreme case of alt-its.
Illinois Ekes Keluar Rekor Pegangan Taruhan Olahraga Negara Bagian Baru
Pada Bulan Maret
-
Illinois Gaming Board melaporkan pada hari Kamis pegangan taruhan olahraga
tradisional rekor negara sebesar $ 1,07 miliar untuk bulan Maret,
melanjutkan ...
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment