After weeks of frustration and cursing on vent, Rakicide finally kills the Beast of a Thousand Maws. http://rakicide.wowstead.com/files/yogg_full.png (That's me on the far right, next to my wolf Greyback. I know, it's not one of those insta-80 worgs, shocking eh? But good god those things are ugly.) Considering we only raid three days a week for three hours a night, I'd say we did pretty good and we still beat out a couple of the 5 day a week 'hardcore' raiding guilds. It was kind of touch and go at the beginning because Comcast users (including myself) were having stability issues and the raid almost didn't happen but our RL and GM suggested we take an hour break and boy oh boy did that help. The latency issues were fixed and we were fired up. Overall, it took us four attempts to get him down (not including the DC-plauged 2 attempts at the start of the night) and we beat the enrage timer by 20 seconds, but a kill is a kill and you have to start somewhere. Next week, we'll get him down even faster.
He dropped the Hemorraging Circle 2.0 (if it wasn't for the expertise.../sigh), some spell dagger, lolvanq shoulders and protector shoulders. I knew I wasn't going to get them over the MT but I still took a shot at them anyways. Can't blame a guy for trying eh?
Illinois Ekes Keluar Rekor Pegangan Taruhan Olahraga Negara Bagian Baru
Pada Bulan Maret
-
Illinois Gaming Board melaporkan pada hari Kamis pegangan taruhan olahraga
tradisional rekor negara sebesar $ 1,07 miliar untuk bulan Maret,
melanjutkan ...
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment