Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Not Dead, At Least, Not Yet Anyway

I'm still around, I've just been busy with various things like work, family (two ER visits in a week and a half for my daughter, ugh), and of course WoW and the Crusader's Colliseum as well as Ulduar. I would like to get my video project off the ground but I realized I don't know the first thing about making them i.e. editing, programs, how to narrate, etc. I'll get started on them eventually, but it'll be some time before the first video makes its appearance on the Voodoo Shuffle.

In the meantime, I hope to have my own guides for a fresh 80 hunter (spec, gems and enchants first. Starter gear will come later) for all three specs, BM, MM, and SV. The BM guide is coming along nicely, and I think that will be complete sometime this week and I'll post it up for everyone to read.

On the WoW front, there's not really much to tell. Rakicide has done the Crusader's Colliseum every reset and we're looking forward to the heroic mode becoming available this reset as well as trying to continue on hard modes in Ulduar. Still no Ironbound drake, but eventually...maybe. Lotrafen still remains as elusive as ever (every week since April and we have not seen it drop at all) but I thumb my nose at that spear and patiently wait for Ikaruga...I'm sorry I mean the Twin Val'kyr or Anub'arak to grace us with their weapons.

Stay tuned for future updates and hopefully my next post will be the first of my three starter hunter guides for new 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment